You would like
A 2 in 1 tour exploring Miami and the Everglades on the water
Cruise in Biscayne Bay
Explore the Everglades on an airboat
Un tour 2 en 1 pour découvrir Miami et les Everglades au fil de l’eau
Essential information *
Duration 7 hours
Starting time 10:15 AM
Get ready for an unforgettable day on the water!
1. Airboat tour in the Everglades
Departing from your hotel, head to the Everglades National Park, a unique ecosystem just a stone's throw from the city. During the 40 minute journey, your guide will tell you about all the different places you pass (in English). Audioguides are also available in 8 different languages.
On your arrival you will climb aboard an airboat to explore the local nature. You will also spot the main inhabitant of these marshy waters, the famous alligator of Florida! On return onto solid land an alligator show will be performed and you will even be able to hold a baby alligator!
2. Cruise in Biscayne Bay
You will then head towards Bayside to start your cruise in the Biscayne Bay. Spend an hour and a half admiring the skyscrapers of Miami, marvelling at the huge cruise ships in the port and skimming the waters along Miami Beach. You will also pass close by the the villas of the rich and famous on the islands.
There is a lot of seating available on the cruise boat, inside and outside for optimal comfort. The cruise will end at Bayside, where you can take advantage of the many shops for shopping.
Good to know
- Availability: Every day (excluding exceptional cases)
- Duration: 7 hours approx
- Time: 10:15am (central collection point) or between 9.00am - 10:10am (depending on hotel location). Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled leaving time
- Departure point: choose from the following options
- Your hotel (service available for most of the hotels in Miami Beach
- Principal collection point in the city centre (precise address will be communicated to you on your voucher)
- To participate in this activity, be sure to bring your prepaid voucher with you on the day and present it to the service provider
- The guided tour of Miami and the bus journey to the Everglade will be commented in English. Audio guides are available in 8 languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Chinese ( Mandarin))
- Airboat tour and alligator demonstration are in English only
- The airboat tour and the alligator show are only available in English
- You will have some free time to eat during the stops of the guided tour and on arrival at the Everglades
As the tour ends in Bayside, the return transfer to your hotel in Miami Beach will be on your own.
- Water bottles are available on the bus
- Tickets park to Everglades is not included. to be paid on spot : $39 adult, $25 children - ages 3 to 9)
- Tickets for Everglades Park with airboat ride (30min) and Alligators show
- Use of an audioguide during the guided tour and the trip to the Everglades (available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Mandarin)
- The cruise in the Biscayne Bay (in English)
- Accompanying professional guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Bottles of water, sun cream and anti-mosquito spray (unlimited use for the whole trip)
Price doesn’t include
- Drop off at your hotel
- Lunch and drinks not specified in your chosen package
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras