You would like
Spend 30 minutes swimming with the seals
An activity supervised by enthusiastic experts
Visit the Miami Seaquarium
See shows involving the park’s marine animals
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
Starting time 1:45 PM
Make the most of your trip to the Miami Seaquarium by meeting the seals!
After putting on your wetsuit, you will attend an information session to learn more about the animals and receive advice on how to approach them safely without scaring them.
You will then join the seals in the water and swim at their side. You'll have the opportunity to interact with a seal through touch, hugs and playful moments.
As well as this fun experience, you can enjoy all that the leisure park has to offer. Marvel at shows involving dolphins, killer whales and sea lions who can do some impressive acrobatics and discover hundreds of species in the aquariums and through educational exhibitions.
When booking, you can choose to meet the seals or to accompany someone on the activity without participating by booking an "Observer" ticket. If you choose to be an observer, your ticket will be a standard admission ticket for the park.
Please note: children between 5 and 9 years must be accompanied by an adult who is also participating in the activity.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Activity time: 1:45pm. You will not be permitted to participate in the activity if you arrive more than 10 minutes late
- Park opening hours: 10am–6pm (excluding exceptional dates)
- Activity duration: 1 hr. 30 mins approx. (including 30 mins with the seals)
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Location: Miami Seaquarium
- The ticket includes the session with the seals as a participant or observer and admission to the Miami Seaquarium with complete access to all shows and exhibitions (valid on the same day)
- A basic level of English or Spanish is required to take part in this activity to be able to understand the instructions given
- You will be provided with a wetsuit and a towel. However, you are asked to bring a swimsuit to wear under your wetsuit
- Children under 5 years, pregnant women and those who cannot swim are not allowed to take part in this activity
- Children between 5 and 9 years must be accompanied by an adult who is also participating in the activity
- Children between 10 and 17 years must be accompanied by an adult, who may be participating or just watching
- If you would like to accompany someone to do the swimming with a seal without participating yourself, you may book an “observer” ticket
- Children present who just want to watch must be accompanied by an adult
- For the wellbeing of the animals, you are asked not to wear any jewellery during the activity
- 30-minute encounter with the seals
- Use of equipment (wetsuit and towel)
- Talk by an expert before meeting the animals
- Admission to the Miami Seaquarium
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras