Discover Miami Bay with a limited number of visitors
Meet Miami locals in a friendly atmosphere
Electronic booking voucher accepted
Starting time 8:45 AM
Sandrine & Christophe48 years oldMiami
«Beaucoup rêvent leur vie et nous on vit notre rêve !»
Get an insider tour of Miami Bay on a private boat.
As local residents, Sandrine and Christophe know many tales about the city and its inhabitants. Join them for a tour on their boat and the couple will share their knowledge of the various sites and districts you’ll see during a day out on Miami Bay.
You’ll get a close-up look at billionaires' mansions on the coast, hidden from sight on the road, and watch for the dolphins that regularly visit the waters.
At lunchtime, your hosts will serve a meal on the boat, consisting of a starter, a main course and a dessert. In the afternoon, your final stop will be at an uninhabited island where you can take a dip before heading back to the harbour.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Time: 8:45am
- Duration: approx. 7 hours
- Departure point: Aventura Harbor
- Languages: French, English
- Available for groups of 2 to 9 people
- Minimum age: 2 years
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Private boat ride in the Miami bay
- Lunch on the boat with starter, main course, dessert and soft drink
- Tour led by Sandrine and Christophe, your captain
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extra
This activity has not yet been rated by any members of the Ceetiz community