You would like
The discovery of the Everglades Safari Park in Miami
An airboat trip accross the park
Admire the endemic fauna in Miami, including alligators!
Access to the Jungle trail, a hiking track in the middle of the park which will bring you even closer to the alligators
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Opening hours 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Explore the Everglades Safari Park through an Airboat trip and discover the fauna of this unique setting in the United States!
Aboard you Airboat, an experienced guide will explain everything there is to know about the endemic and exotic wildlife that surrounds the Everglades. You will attend an alligator show during which you will be able to admire them from a closer angle.
You will travel along the Jungle Trail, a hiking track in the middle of the park. From there, you will discover several alligator expositions and learn more about their lives in the wild. With the help of the park staff, you will learn more about Cannibal, the 450kg-heavy alligator who lives in the park. You will also discover different types of exotic snakes that have been adopted by the park.
If you want to, you will have the chance to take a picture with a baby alligator in your arms (extra to be payed during your activity).
Good to know
- Availability: everyday (apart for exceptions)
- Opening times of the park: 9a.m. to 6p.m.
- Airboat departure times: every half-hour between 9a.m. and 4p.m.
- Times may change according to the season and the weather
- Comments from the guide on the Airboat will be in English only
- Children under the age of 12 mut be with an adults
- Children under the age of 6 must wear a life-jacket aboard the Airboat
- From January, 2023, the National Park fee is not included anymore in the price of the tour ($5/person until August 2023, $8 from September 2023)
- A 30minutes tour of the park on an Airboat
- Expositions on the exotic fauna
- An alligator show
- Access to the observation deck
- Access to the Jundle Trail
- National Park Fee (until December 2022)
Price doesn’t include
- Transport from your hotel to the park
- The "holding a baby alligator" activity for which you must pay extra on-site
- National Park Fee (from January 1st, 2023)
- Food and beverages
- Tips (optionnal)
- All other extras