You would like
Cycle along Miami Beach
An activity for the whole family
A pleasant bike ride
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 2 hours 30 minutes
Make the most of the city's tropical climate to discover Miami Beach by bike!
This 10km bike ride offers the opportunity to tour the top sites of the city accompanied by a guide. To start with, you'll head towards South Beach to visit the luxurious home of Versace, situated in the Art Deco district.
From here you'll cycle along the seafront, stopping at the Holocaust Memorial and then the city's botanical gardens. You'll then arrive at Nikki Beach where you'll have the chance to take a dip in the sea.
This bike ride is suitable for all ages and it's a great way to learn about Miami's history, culture and architecture while experiencing the unique atmosphere of Miami Beach!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 2–3 hours approx.
- Departure time: 10am or 2pm
- To take part in this activity you will need to present your voucher to the service provider on the day
- You are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- Valid proof of identity will be requested upon arrival
- The bike ride covers roughly 10km
- Trailors for children are available if required
- This activity is subject to cancellation in exceptionally bad weather conditions, in which case a refund or an alternative date will be proposed
- Guided 10km tour of Miami Beach
- Bike hire (adapted to your size)
- Safety equipment
- The services of a professional guide
- Bottled water
Price doesn’t include
- All added extras