A breath of fresh air in the vicinity of Madrid
A friendly and qualified mountain guide
Nice hiking trails, with routes for all abilities
Starting time 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM
Gabriel56 years oldMadrid
«¡Vive tus sueños, hoy!»
Go hiking in the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains with a qualified guide.
Enjoy stunning natural landscapes just a few minutes away from the Spanish capital! During your walk, you will see the region’s pine forests, granite rock, vegetation, wildlife and mountain peaks.
Gabriel, an experienced mountain guide, will pick you up from central madrid and take you to the Sierra de Guadarrama national park. His thorough knowledge of the area means he'll be able to pick the perfect trail for your level of experience and your wishes.
The hikes take place in both summer and winter, when Gabriel will provide you with snowshoes. Whatever the season, this half-day hike promises to be athletic, fun and unusual.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Time: 8am, 10am or 12-noon
- Departure point: central Madrid, pick-up from your hotel or another meeting point
- Duration: 4 hours
- Languages: English, Spanish
- In winter, depending on the amount of snow, you may be required to wear snowshoes (provided by the guide)
- Whatever the weather conditions or season, please wear strong, comfortable shoes that are appropriate for walking
- Available for groups from 4 to 20 people
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Hike through the Sierra de Guadarrama
- The services of an experienced mountain guide, Gabriel
- Snowshoe rental (winter only)
- Transport from your accommodation in Madrid
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
This activity has not yet been rated by any members of the Ceetiz community