You would like
Discover the unmissable cities and sites of the south-west United States
Travel through 4 American states
The services of a professional guide
Essential information *
Duration 7 days
Starting time 6:30 AM , 7:00 AM
Make the most of your stay in Las Vegas to explore the unmissable cities and places of natural beauty in the south-west United States!
- Day 1: Santa Barbara, Route 1, Carmel
Leaving from Los Angeles, you will head to Santa Barbara. You will visit one of the Spanish missions before continuing towards Solvang, a small, picturesque Danish community.
You will then travel along Highway 1 and explore Big Sur. You will discover the small town of Carmel and then continue on towards San Francisco.
You will spend the night at the Santa Clara – La Quinta Inn & Suites in San Francisco.
- Day 2: San Francisco
You will spend the day in San Francisco. You will explore the Fisherman's Wharf. You will set out on a cruise and admire the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
You will spend the afternoon discovering the unmissable sites and monuments of the city. In the evening you will have the chance to admire the view of San Francisco from the Bay Bridge.
You will spend the night at the Park Inn Modesto hotel.
- Day 3: Yosemite National Park
You will cross the San Joaquin Valley to get to Yosemite National Park, in the heart of the Sierra Nevada. You will explore the park and discover the Yosemite Falls, which reach a height of over 730 metres.
You will spend the night at the Comfort Suites Stevenson Ranch.
- Day 4: Death Valley and Las Vegas
On the way to Las Vegas you will cross the desert and Death Valley.
You will make a stop in Barstow for lunch.
In the evening, you will set out on a tour of Las Vegas's luxury hotels, then you may spend the rest of the evening exploring Las Vegas's casinos at your leisure.
You will spend the night at the Linq Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Day 5: Grand Canyon National Park
You will head towards the south-east and cross the Navajo Indian Reservation before arriving at the Grand Canyon. While listening to commentary from your guide, you will follow the Colorado River and learn more about the region.
In the afternoon, you will visit some of the many Native American markets in the region.
You will spend the night at the Clarion Inn Page, Arizona.
- Day 6: Lake Powell and the Bryce Canyon National Park
In the morning you will set out on a cruise along Lake Powell. The lake is full of canyons, small coves, salt pillars and other interesting geological features.
Later, you will explore the Bryce Canyon National Park. You will discover the unusual geological formations which have made the place famous. You will admire the light effects in the canyon as the sun sets.
You will spend the night at the Comfort Inn in Cedar City.
- Day 7: Zion National Park
You will spend your last day visiting Zion National Park. Half desert, half forested, the park is one of the unmissable natural wonders of the south-west United States.
You will go back to Los Angeles in the late evening.
The advertised rate is the price per person based on a tour for 2 people sharing a room.
For this tour we request that you book the number of rooms required. Rooms for 1 person have a single bed, rooms for 2 people have twin beds.
Good to know
- Availability: Mondays from April to October (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 7 days
- Departure time: 6:30am in Los Angeles / 7:00am in Culver City (please arrive at least 15 minutes early)
- Departure/return point: central Los Angeles
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Hebrew, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese (maximum 2 languages per guide)
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator on the day
- Free Wifi is available on the bus
- Please note: meals are not included with this excursion (except breakfast). You are advised to plan what you are going to eat (bring your own food or money to buy food along the way)
- You may bring with you one large piece of luggage and one piece of hand luggage per person
- 6 nights in a hotel with continental breakfast
- Bus or minibus trips
- Services of a professional guide
- Visit Santa Barbara, Carmel, San Francisco and Las Vegas
- Lake Powell cruise
- Access to Lake Powell and the Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Zion national parks
Price doesn’t include
- Any other extras