Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
You would like
Visit the USS Iowa, one of the most famous American warships
Discover the coastline of Los Angeles from the water
Save money with a 2-in-1 pass
Learn about different aspects of L.A. during two visits
Essential information *
* All details will be sent to you upon reservation.
This 2-in-1 pass gives you the opportunity to explore the battleship USS Iowa and to discover the coast of Long Beach or San Pedro from a boat.
- USS Iowa Battleship
Discover the warship USS Iowa, which is docked in the port of San Pedro in Los Angeles. Famous for crossing the Atlantic in 1943 with President Franklin Roosevelt on board, this ship served during the Korean War, the Cold War and World War II. Find out what daily life was like for sailors over the past 70 years by visiting the bridge, the captain’s cabin and the crew’s cabins, etc.
- Cruise from Long Beach or San Pedro (choice of):
- Departing from Long Beach, you will navigate the waters to discover the city’s skyscrapers, the Rainbow Harbor lighthouse and the Oil Islands, and pass the British ocean liner the Queen Mary.
- From San Pedro (Los Angeles port), you will see the Federal Prison on Terminal Island, discover the 460-metre-long Vincent Thomas suspension bridge and the Angel's Gate lighthouse, as well as the longest breakwater in the world.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas and other exceptional dates)
- Language: English
- Duration, times and location:
- USS Iowa Battleship: self-guided tour (roughly 90 minutes) / open every day from 10am to 6pm / San Pedro Port, Los Angeles
- Long Beach Sightseeing Cruise: 45 minutes approx. / departures at 12:30pm, 1:45pm, 3:15pm and 4:45pm on weekdays – every 45 minutes from 11:30am to 6:15pm on weekends
- San Pedro Sightseeing Cruise (Los Angeles Port): 45 minutes approx. / departures roughly every hour from 11:30am to 5pm on weekdays – every 45 minutes from 11am to 5pm on weekends
- You must present this booking voucher at the USS Iowa in order to obtain your cruise tickets.
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your ticket is not restricted to this date. Your official tickets are non-dated, meaning you can do the activities on the day of your choice (within 1 year of the date you select upon booking), and you do not have to do all of the activities on the same day
- This package entitles each participant to 1 sightseeing cruise: either the Long Beach cruise OR the San Pedro cruise
- The USS Iowa visit circuit includes several flights of stairs
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 3 years cannot take part in this visit
- It is possible to download the free application "Battleship Iowa" in English, Spanish, Chinese or Japanese on the Apple Store
- Please arrive for boarding roughly 30 minutes ahead of the cruise departure time
- Admission to the USS Iowa Battleship (self-guided tour)
- 1 sightseeing boat cruise (either Long Beach OR San Pedro)
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras