You would like
Free time in Las Vegas to spend as you wish
Visit Hoover Dam
See the Las Vegas Strip
Essential information *
Duration 2 days
Starting time 6:30 AM
Viva Las Vegas! Board a bus and head off to spend two days in the legendary city of Nevada.
Cross the desert and see the Valley of Death from the comfort of an air-conditioned bus. At lunchtime you will have the opportunity to enjoy a spot of shopping and splurge in the big name shops during a break at a shopping centre near the border of Nevada.
Upon arrival in Las Vegas, you will visit the famous Strip, a legendary avenue of Las Vegas where you can see the well-known hotels and casinos, and be wowed by the views of the Eiffel Tower, the Sphinx and the columns of Caesar's Palace!
Make the most of your evening by taking in a show or trying your luck in one of the many casinos of Las Vegas!
After a Las Vegas breakfast, the second day will be spent visiting the Hoover Dam, at the border between the states of Nevada and Arizona. Here you will learn of the importance of this phenomenal manmade structure, built to regulate the Colorado River and to provide energy and water to this desert region.
Heading back to the bus, you will then travel again through the desert and return to Los Angeles in the afternoon.
You can reserve your tickets for activities in Las Vegas on the Las Vegas pages of our website.
(1) The advertised price is the price per person based on 2 participants sharing a twin room.
For this activity, you are asked to book according to the number and type of rooms required. The number of beds booked equates to the number of people taking part in the excursion.
Eg. A group of 3 participants can book the trip with 3 single rooms, 1 twin + 1 single, or 1 triple room.
Good to know
- Availability: every Thursday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure: 6:30am
- Departure point: Farmer's Market
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- It is customary to leave a tip at the end of your trip
- Please note: you must be at least 21 years old to be able to enter the casinos and certain shows in Las Vegas
- Please bring a form of identification for entry into and exit from American territory
- Smoking is forbidden on the bus
- Participation in the tour will not be permitted, with no refund offered, to persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or behaving in a manner which could adversely effect the smooth running of the tour.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult on this tour
- Excursion by air-conditioned minibus accompanied by a professional guide
- Hotel accommodation in Las Vegas (tourist tax included)
- Hoover Dam tour
Price doesn’t include
- Entry to shows in Vegas and any other activites undertaken during free time
- Any added extras