You would like
3 Star hotel, located in the heart of London
Visit to the studios where Harry Potter was filmed
Discover the special effects, decorations, and accessories from the series
A full package to visit the Studios with hotel, transport and tickets included!
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Go to London for a Harry Potter adventure!
Stay in a 3 star hotel in the heart of London, near the British Museum. The location allows visitors to see the main sights of England's capitol city. Discover bars and restaurants, and everything necessary for a good time!
The day after you arrive, and after a continental breakfast, head over to the Harry Potter studios by bus for a behind the scenes journey (Transport from London to the studio included).
Put yourself in the shoes of a Hogwarts student, and head into the Great Hall of the castle. Visit Dumbledore's office, Hagrid's cabin, and take a trip to Diagon Alley. Along the way, see amazing creatures like Dobby, Buck, or Aragog. Stop at Platform 9 ¾ and board the Hogwart's Express, but only after you've passed through the wall with your luggage.
Before leaving again by bus, take a moment to taste a famous butterbeer!
Thanks to the special effects and amazing decorations, plunge into the magic of Harry Potter!
The date selected during the reservation is the date on which you will arrive at the hotel. If possible, your tickets for the Harry Potter studios will be booked for the following day. You will receive the confirmation by e-mail after the reservation
Good to know
- Validity: Every day (Excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure for the studios (2nd day of your trip): 10a.m. in front of your hotel (you will arrive at the studios at 11:30a.m.)
- You will arrive back at your hotel at 3:45p.m.
- The date selected during the reservation is the date on which you will arrive at the hotel
- Reservations for the trip must be made at least 15 days ahead of time
- Pricing varies depending on the season and type of room chosen. For more details, click on the "Book" button, in the top right hand of the screen
- The price shown is the price during the off season for a two night stay; this is the price per person in a double or twin room (with 2 single beds)
- Entry to the studio is the day after the first night in the hotel. In cases when this is not possible, the reservation might be the first or third day
- Tickets to the studios are only valid for the day and hour indicated on the voucher, or those confirmed by our teams by email
- Check-in at the Royal National hotel is available after 2 pm, and guests must leave the room(s) by 10 am
- The hotel offers rooms with single or double beds. The maximum capacity per room is 3 people. You will be able to see the different bedrooms on offer by clicking on the "Bok" button
- Each room comes equipped with a bathroom, telephone, TV, kettle, iron, and hair dryer. WIFI is free.
- Baby beds are available, for an additional fee of £5, to be paid on site.
- 2, 3, or 4 nights at the 3* Royal National Hotel (Single, Double, or Triple rooms)
- Continental breakfast (English breafast available for the same price between January 4th and February 8th)
- Ticket to the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studios
- Transport to and from the Harry Potter Studios
Price doesn’t include
- Lunch and dinner
- All Other Extras