You would like
Discover the history and ingenious engineering of the structure
Visit an inconic London monument
A fun and educational exhibition
The stunning view of London from the footbridge
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Opening hours 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
The Tower Bridge exhibition, located inside the bridge, teached visitors about the mechanisms as well as the rich history of this famous London landmark!
The exhibition begins with a video presentation explaining the reasons why the bridge was built.
You will then walk along the footbridge that overlooks the Thames from a height of 42 metres. From there you will see a stunning view of Saint Paul's Cathedral, the docks and much more.
Next up is a photo exhibition presenting 20 of the most majestic bridges in the world, followed by a short video documenting the construction of the bridge.
You will then see an active lifting apparatus, with its characteristic smells and sounds.
The tour ends with a virtual experience of the bridge lifting up, which will leave you with a sensational memory of the monument!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening times
Summer: 10am to 5:30pm
Winter: 9:30am to 5pm
- Location: Tower Bridge
- Getting there: Metro Tower Hill (circle line and district) or Tower Pier landing stage
- To recieve you ticket please present your voucher at the ticket window
- This is exhibition is accessible to people with reduced mobilty
- Access to the footbridge may require waiting in line for the elevator
- Security checks are carried out at the entrance to Tower Bridge
- Certain parts of the bridge are not accessible while the bridge is raised
- Admission to Tower Bridge
- Access to the Tower Bridge exhibition
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras