You would like
Skip-the-line access for the British Museum of London
A guided visit
Discover pieces dating back to Ancient Rome, Ancient Egypt and Ancient Grece
The British Museum architecture of London
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Duration 2 hours
Starting time 10:00 AM , 2:00 PM
Discover two million years worth of history and civilisations during a guided visit by small groups in the biggest museum in Great Britain: the British Museum of London!
With your professional guide, you will discover tresors from ancient civilisations from the entire world.
The British Museum is an ideal location for architecture and history lovers. You will be impressed by the variety of the historic pieces but also by the beauty of this building. Do not miss the central court of the museum with it's beautiful glass ceiling, named the Queen Elizabeth II Great Court.
During your visit, you will discover the Ancient Rome relics, meet Egyptian mummies and explore Ancient Grece!
Good to know
- Availability: everyday (apart from exception)
- Departure location: British Museum, London
- The guided isit is free for children under the age of 3
- If your group is made of more than 6 people, an audio headset will be offered in order for you to hear your guide's comments better
- Skip-the-line access for the British Museum of London
- A guided visit in the chosen language
- An audio headset (if the group is made of more than 6 people)
Price doesn’t include
- Pick-up to and from your hotel
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras