You would like
A traditional chapel in the heart of the Strip
A wedding in the famous Graceland chapel
The possibility of an official or unofficial ceremony
Transport in limousine
Essential information *
Duration 2 hours
Graceland Wedding Chapel is one of the rare chapels located on the Strip itself... you can't get a Vegas wedding much more authentic than this!
In the past 50 years, all kinds of celebrities have walked down this aisle, including Johnny Depp, Mathew Perry and Jay Leno. It's in this little chapel, decorated for the occasion, that you could say "I do" to your special soul mate.
Choose between an officially binding ceremony or getting hitched for fun!
A limousine will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the chapel. You will then exchange vows in a religious or civil ceremony. Married couples can also renew their vows and relive the magic of their union...
In order to get married, both parties must be over the age of 18 years.
By booking this activity, you will reserve a marriage for two people, any guests may attend the ceremony free of charge (up to 30 guests).
As well as your choice of one of the following packages:
- Standard option
Reservation of the wedding ceremony and transport by limousine from your hotel to the chapel. You will be asked to give a tip to your minister, chauffer and photographer. For a legally recognized wedding, you will have to go through the neccessary administrative steps in Las Vegas (obtaining a marriage licence) yourself before getting married (see "Good to Know" section).
- All-inclusive option
Reservation of the wedding ceremony, with no tips or extra payments to cover. A limousine will collect you from your hotel (only available for hotels located on the Strip) and take you to the chapel for the ceremony. For a legally recognized wedding, you will have to go through the neccessary administrative steps in Las Vegas (obtaining a marriage licence) yourself before getting married (see "Good to Know" section).
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 2 hours approx. (includuding transport to and from the hotel and the ceremony)
- Departure times: every half hour from 9am to 10pm. A limousine will come and collect you from your hotel
- Language: the ceremony can take place in English, French, German, Spanish or Portuguese
- Departure point: your hotel in Las Vegas, only available for hotels located on the Strip (round trip limousine transport)
- To participate in this activity, simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
- Guests may attend the ceremony and accompany you in the limousine free of charge (6 passengers max. per limousine)
- Your photographs will be uploaded to a private website. Using a password to access your account, you will receive $80 in photo credits that can be applied to the purchase of prints, digital images or photo packages
- A recording of your wedding will be available to purchase on the day ($75 supplement)
- You are not allowed to take your own photos inside the chapel
- The chapel welcomes homosexual marriages, both official and unofficial (in English, Spanish or Portuguese only)
If you wish your marriage to be legally recognized
You will need to obtain a marriage licence issued by the State of Nevada for $102 (payable in cash only). This licence must be obtained before the ceremony and you will need valid proof of idenity to obtain it.
The licences are delivered without delay at the Las Vegas Marriage Bureau at the following address:
201 Clark Ave. - Las Vegas, Nevada 89155 - 1603 (open from 8:00am to midnight)
The queue's may be long so we advise you to get your licence as early as possible. If you are of American nationality you will also need your Social Security number.
Non-American citizens are asked to refer to local legislation to find out how to make their wedding official in their home country.
For a renewal of vows or a non-official wedding, no marriage licence is required
- Wedding in the Graceland chapel (also known as the "Storybook Wedding Chapel')
- Small bouquet of flowers for the bride, lapel flower for the groom
- $80 Photo credit (to use on print, digital and/or photo packages)
- Return transport from your hotel (only on the Strip) to the chapel by limousine (upon availability)
- Local taxes
- Marriage or vow renewal certificate
Price doesn’t include
- Marriage licence ($102 - only for an official wedding)
- Minister's fees ($60)
- Tip for the chauffeur ($40)
- Tip for the photographer ($20)