You would like
Discovering Las Vegas at night
The commentary of your guide to find out more about the city's history
The incredible view on Vegas' skyline from High Roller
Visit in a small group
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 3 hours 30 minutes
Discover Las Vegas after dark and learn more about the city's history during a guided tour in the evening !
At the start of the visit, you will be collected from your hotel; in the company of 9 other passengers, you will then cross the famous Las Vegas Strip and discover the city's best-looking hotels, casinos and monuments by the light of the neon signs. Your guide will share stories and anecdotes about the city before visiting the famous Wedding Chapel and stopping at the Bellagio's magnificent water fountain show.
Then you will discover the lively atmostphere of Las Vegas at the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, the location of the reality TV series 'Pawn Stars'. Your tour will finish at the High Roller: the world's tallest observation wheel! You'll be astonished by the incredible view on Vegas' skyline at night!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (except exceptional dates)
- Departure time: 6:30pm approx. (departure times will vary according to sunset hours). A shuttle will collect you from your hotel (service available only for hotels in Las Vegas).
- It is imperative to phone the tour provider to confirm the exact time and place of departure from your hotel. Your hotel reception will be able to make this call. The number will be indicated on your voucher.
- Vehicles are air conditioned
- Each tour has a maximum capacity of 10 people in order to ensure a real proximity between the guide and the participants.
- Your guide has an in-depth knowledge of the city's history and buildings - so don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only one participant or in the case of very poor weather conditions. In this case a refund will be given.
- Las Vegas evening tour by minibus
- Service of an expert guide
- Puck-up and drop-off from your hotel
- The visit of the Wedding Chapel
- Tickets to High Roller
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extra