You would like
Flying above the Grand Canyon and other must-see sites (Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Colorado River, etc.)
The most economical way to fly over the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
Multilingual audio commentary
Pick-up/drop-off included at your hotel in Las Vegas
Essential information *
Duration 4 hours
Board a plane and fly above the magnificent landscapes of the Grand Canyon and the Las Vegas region!
After leaving your hotel in Las Vegas, take a shuttle to Boulder City Airport (30 mins. approx. from Las Vegas). Start your journey by flying over the Mojave Desert, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam! Thanks to your multilingual audio-guide, get information about the sites observed all throughout the flight.
You will then get to the Grand Canyon and observe the fantastic scenery from the air! Take in incomparable panoramic views as you discover the landscapes before returning to Boulder City Airport.
Upon arriving at the airport, a shuttle will accompany you back to your hotel in Las Vegas.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 4 hrs approx. (70mins. of flight time)
- Flight times: 6:15am, 7:30am, 7:55am, 9:05am, 9:15am, 12:15pm, 12:30pm, 2pm, 3pm, 3:30pm Pick-up will take place around 1 hour or 1 hr. 30 mins. before the selected time. The departure times vary according to the season. See booking calendar for availabilities on the date of your choice
- Language: English, French, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Greek, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Thai and Russian
- to rising oil prices, a surcharge of $20 per person will be payable locally, directly with our partner.
- Departure point: your hotel in Las Vegas (a shuttle will take you from your hotel to Boulder City Airport, located about 30 mins. from Las Vegas)
- Children under 2 years can travel free on their parents’ lap
- For the safety and comfort of all passengers on-board, participants weighing over 136kg / 300lb must book 2 seats
- Each passenger must present valid proof of ID in order to board the plane
- You may bring a bottle of water, but please note that it is forbidden to open bottles in the plane
- Cameras and cell phones are allowed and recommended, but note that using selfie sticks and extra camera equipment is strictly forbidden in and around the plane
- Flying above the Grand Canyon and the region in a tourist airplane (around 1hr. 10mins. of flight time, leaving from Las Vegas – no excursion on land)
- Round-trip transportation between your hotel in Las Vegas and Boulder City Airport (approx. 30min. journey)
- Multilingual audio commentary
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
- The additional fuel costs to be paid on site, due to the increase in fuel prices ($20 per person)