Snorkeling in the Key West nature reserve
Unlimited drinks available throughout the cruise
Your chance to see dolphins up-close in their natural habitat
Board an impressive catamaran, and set off in the direction of the warm, turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Make the most of your time in this rare place where it is possible to observe schools dolphins in their natural habitat; it is thought that as many as 200 dolphins live in the waters around Key West! The staff on board the catamaran will impart their knowledge of the dolphins' lifestyle and habitat.
You will continue your day at the Key West nature reserve, where you will have the opportunity to do some snorkeling. The staff will lend you the necessary snorkeling equipment and lead you to the most beautiful areas to observe the marine fauna and flora.
Throughout the cruise you will have access to chilled drinks, including soft drinks, beer or wine. If you choose to enjoy this cruise at sunset, you will even have the chance to sip on a glass of champagne. This activity is ideal for all nature-lovers!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 3 hrs approx.
- Departure time: 9am, 12:30pm and sunset (times varies)
- The exact departure time will be confirmed upon booking
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the cruise
- The duration of the cruise may vary slightly, depending on the weather conditions
- Snorkel equipment will be provided on-board the catamaran
- You are advised to bring a swimming costume, a beach towel, sun cream and a camera
- To take part in this activity you must present your voucher to the on-site service provider on the day
- Dolphin-watching cruise, in the animals' natural habitat
- The services of a professional guide
- Snorkel equipment
- Unlimited drinks (softs, beer and wine - champagne is only available on the sunset cruise)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Any added extras
Vraiment génial et super sortieBruno D.Aug 20, 2016
Superbe sortie en mer le personnel a été au petit soin ils ont persiste pour nous montrer les dauphins et on les a vu la baignade dans la mer avec beaucoup de poissons on ne meurt pas de soif boisson a volonteCarine L.Apr 11, 2016
Equipage tres sympa qui connait pas mal de chose. Croisiere privee puisqu il n y avait que nous sur le bateau. le snorkeling etait aussi tres appreciable. Je conseille.aurelie G.Oct 10, 2015