You would like
Choose which part of the Great Wall of China you would like to visit
Commentary from your guide
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 8 hours
Opening hours 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Admire the Great Wall of China at Badaling or Mutianyu, explore the Chinese gardens at the Summer Palace and discover the Beijing Olympic Village with this private guided tour!
Your guide will pick you up directly from your hotel, ready to take you on a day of discovery at two of China's most famous monuments: the Great Wall of China and the Summer Palace.
Start your day at the Great Wall of China! You can choose where you would like your guide to take you, Badaling or Mutianyu, to admire the only man-made structure visible from space.
Badaling is the most famous part of the wall and it was here that renowned politicians such as Richard Nixon and Mao Zedong were introduced to the Great Wall.
Avoid the crowds at Badaling by visiting Mutianyu, where you can admire the Great Wall in the heart of the forest.
Take a walk along the ancient defensive wall that has protected China against numerous invasions.
You will then return to Beijing to visit the Summer Palace where you will be able to enjoy a stroll through the imperial garden, which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Before returning to your hotel, the tour will make a stop at the Olympic Village where you will see the Olympic Stadium, known as the Bird's Nest, or even the Water Cube.
Good to know
- Validity: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure time: 8am
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
- Languages: English, French, German, Chinese
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel at 8am. Please be ready to leave 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- The guide may be able to propose supplementary activities at an extra cost
- Comfortable footwear and clothing recommended for the walk along the Great Wall
- Access to the Great Wall of China is difficult for people with reduced mobility
- It is possible to reach the top of the Great Wall by cable car (supplement)
- Lunch is not included in the price, but your guide will advise you on which restaurant to choose, depending on your preferences