Enjoy a completely safe initiation to freediving and learn about the role of ventilation as you practice adapting your ears while swimming deeper in the sea!
Throughout the different workshops, you will learn breathing and relaxation techniques specific to apnea. You will be able to practice in water up to 5 meters deep depending on your adaptability and learn all of the skills and techniques necessary to free dive in complete safety.
During this lesson that will take place on the Rague site, the state-certified apnea instructor will teach you the following:
- Stretching for security purposes and the development of you pulmonary capacity using yoga-based exercises for relaxation
- Static apnea
- A liberating immersion during which you will descend by pulling yourself on a rope
- and the help of your flippers
- Dynamic apnea with or without flippers
- and different sessions to discover marine flora and fauna
At the end of your initiation morning, you will receive your “try freediving” certificate that can be recognized as a level 1 SSI freediving course