Visit the city at your own pace
The best way to see the most beautiful sights of Dubai
Free activities offered with the tour tickets
Duration 24hrs, 48hrs, 72hrs
Take advantage of this exceptional offer, which includes a tour of Dubai by hop-on hop-off bus and entry to several attractions located along the route!
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
Discover Dubai at your own pace during a bus tour through the heart of the city! For your comfort, each bus has an air-conditioned section and an open-top upper deck partially covered by a canopy.
More than 60 stops are available over three different routes which have been designed to show you the best of the city. You can hop on and off the bus as many times you want to discover sites such as the Burj Al Arab hotel, the old town, and even the traditional gold and spice souks.
Thanks to an audio guide (available in 12 languages), the tour is enhanced by all kinds of informative and entertaining stories about Dubai.
See the Route Map below for full details on the routes and the various stops.
- Entry to several attractions along the route
Book your bus pass to enjoy a free entry to the following attractions and activities:
- Traditional boat cruise on the Dubai Creek: jump on board a dhow, a traditional Arab wooden boat, and sail on the waters of the Khor Dubai, a waterway that extends through the heart of the historic city
- Entry to Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House: visit the enormous mansion of the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, the Emir who enabled Dubai to become the great city it is today!
- Entry to the Dubai Museum in the Al-Fahidi Fort: visit this historic fortress, considered to be the oldest building in the city. Admire the eclectic collection of antiques, traditional weapons and Arab musical instruments.
- Guided tour of the gold and spice souks (mid-October to April only): visit the Gold and Spice souks accompanied by a local guide to discover diverse precious objects and an incredible variety of spices.
See the document below for the full list of free activities and attractions.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Bus tour departure times: 9am to 5pm (the last bus tour leaves stop 1 at 5:00pm and arrives at stop 21 at 7:20pm)
- Frequency: departures every 20-30 minutes
- Pass duration: 24, 48 or 72 hours (depending on your chosen option)
- Tour duration (full circuit, non-stop)
City Tour (red route): 2 hours
Beach Tour (green route): 2 hrs. 20 mins
Marina Tour (blue route): 1 hr. 30 mins
- Language: live commentary in English; audio guides available in English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Hindi and Persian
- To start your tour simply go to any stop and present your booking voucher to the bus driver
- You will receive a tour map when you redeem your voucher. Tour maps are also available from most of the city's hotels. Additional information will be provided with your booking voucher
- You need to start the bus tour before visiting any attractions included with the pass. On presentation of your booking voucher the driver will give you the necessary tickets to take advantage of the other activities
- The validity of the pass is counted in consecutive hours (24, 48 or 72, depending on your chosen option). For example, if you start using a 24-hour pass at 2pm on a Monday, it will be valid until 1:59pm on the Tuesday
- Your bus pass will give you access to 3 routes. You can switch from one to the other as many times as you like, as long as the ticket is valid
- You can get on and off the bus at any stop, at any time of the day, as many times as you want
- Wafi City is the main start point for the City Tour (red route), Dubai Mall is the main start point the Beach Tour (blue route) and Mall of the Emirates is the main starting point for the Marina Tour (blue route)
- Not all buses are equipped with audio guides. Approximately half of the buses offers this service. Before boarding, we suggest that you ask the driver if audio guides are available on their bus. If not, you can choose to wait for the next bus
- Dubai tour on a hop-on hop-off bus (60+ stops available)
- Use of an audio guide on the bus
- Free access to the attractions on offer with the pass
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras
Avec la promenade d'une heure en bateau. Très bien.claude B.Dec 6, 2016
We took the Night and Day tours and we were extremely happy. Great way to see Dubai. The distance between landmarks are huge, this way is perfect if you don't have much time there. The staff were excellent too.Tori G.Oct 31, 2016
Très bien pour découvrir les différents quartiers de Dubaï et changements de bus facilités par la présence efficace du personnel !Béatrice C.Mar 5, 2016