You would like
Visit the city at your own pace
The best way to see the most beautiful sights of Dubai
Free activities offered with the tour tickets
Les activités et visites incluses dans les pass 2 et 5 jours
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 day , 2 days , 7 days
Take advantage of this exceptional offer, which includes a tour of Dubai by hop-on hop-off bus and entry to several attractions located along the route!
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
Discover Dubai at your own pace during a bus tour through the heart of the city! For your comfort, each bus has an air-conditioned section and an open-top upper deck partially covered by a canopy.
More than 60 stops are available over three different routes which have been designed to show you the best of the city. You can hop on and off the bus as many times you want to discover sites such as the Burj Al Arab hotel, the old town, and even the traditional gold and spice souks.
Thanks to an audio guide (available in 12 languages), the tour is enhanced by all kinds of informative and entertaining stories about Dubai.
See the Route Map below for full details on the routes and the various stops.
- Entry to several attractions along the route
Book your bus pass to enjoy a free entry to the following attractions and activities:
- Traditional boat cruise on the Dubai Creek: jump on board a dhow, a traditional Arab wooden boat, and sail on the waters of the Khor Dubai, a waterway that extends through the heart of the historic city
- Entry to Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House: visit the enormous mansion of the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, the Emir who enabled Dubai to become the great city it is today!
- Entry to the Dubai Museum in the Al-Fahidi Fort: visit this historic fortress, considered to be the oldest building in the city. Admire the eclectic collection of antiques, traditional weapons and Arab musical instruments.
- Guided tour of the gold and spice souks (mid-October to April only): visit the Gold and Spice souks accompanied by a local guide to discover diverse precious objects and an incredible variety of spices.
See the document below for the full list of free activities and attractions.
When booking, you will be asked to select your pass formula according to the number of days:
1 day pass: access to the tourist buses for 1 day + Cruise on a traditional boat (dhow)
2-day pass: access to tourist buses for 2 days + Traditional boat (dhow) cruise + Lost Chambers Aquarium ticket
5-day pass: access to tourist buses for 5 days + Traditional boat (dhow) cruise + Desert excursion at sunset + Lost Chambers Aquarium ticket + aquarium Atlantis (Amabassador Lagoon) ticket
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Bus tour departure times (every 30 minutes):
- Beach Tour (blue route): 9am to 5pm (stop 15 Dubaï Mall)
- City Tour (red route) 9am to 5pm (stop 1 Dubaï Mall)
- Tour duration (full circuit, non-stop)
City Tour (red route): 1 hour and a half
Beach Tour (blue route): 2 hrs. 20 mins
- Language: live commentary in English; audio guides available in 12 languages
- You will receive your ticket that contains a QR code by email. You will be asked to present this code to the driver of the first bus you get on to collect your pass (mobile voucher accepted or printed out voucher). You may board the bus at any stop.
When booking you will be asked to select a date for your visit. Please note however that your voucher will be valid for 1 week starting from the selected date.
- You will receive a tour map when you redeem your voucher. Tour maps are also available from most of the city's hotels. Additional information will be provided with your booking voucher
- You need to start the bus tour before visiting any attractions included with the pass. On presentation of your booking voucher the driver will give you the necessary tickets to take advantage of the other activities
- Your bus pass will give you access to 3 routes. You can switch from one to the other as many times as you like, as long as the ticket is valid
- You can get on and off the bus at any stop, at any time of the day, as many times as you want
- Wafi City is the main starting point for the City Tour (red route), Mall of the Emirates is the main starting point the Beach Tour (blue route) and Dubai Mall is the main starting point for the Marina Tour (blue route)
- Not all buses are equipped with audio guides. Approximately half of the buses offer this service. Before boarding, we suggest that you ask the driver if audio guides are available on their bus. If not, you can choose to wait for the next bus
- Dubai tour on a hop-on hop-off bus (30+ stops available)
- Use of an audio guide on the bus (12 languages available)
- Free access to the attractions on offer with the pass
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras