You would like
A relaxing place for the whole family
Aquatic attractions for all ages
An ideal location in central Dubai
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 day
Opening hours 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM , 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM , 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Spend an unforgettable day at the Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai!
Located opposite the famous Burj Al Arab hotel, the park is ideally situated in central Dubai. It features many attractions including Wipeout and Riptide, two long slides for apprentice surfers, as well as the largest wave pool in the Middle East, Breaker's Bay.
Water slides of all heights are available for young and older children, from gentles slopes to high-adrenaline drops! This park also offers safe play areas for infants and relaxation areas for parents.
With more than 30 rides and attractions, the Wild Wadi Park is perfect for the whole family.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: day pass
- Location: central Dubai, opposite the Burj Al Arab hotel (exact address indicated on your booking voucher)
- To take part in this activity simply present the official ticket that you will receive via email at the park entrance
- You may experience a short waiting time at the entrance (approx. 5 to 15 min usually)
- You are asked to indicate a previsional date to book your ticket, the validity end dates will be written on your official ticket (usually 3 months from the date of purchase).
- Entry to the Wild Wadi water park for a day
Price doesn’t include
- Food and drink
- Transport to the park
- Any other extras