You would like
Drive a quad bike in the dunes
Magnificent desert landscapes
Share an middle-eastern barbecue dinner in a Bedouin camp
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 5 hours 30 minutes
Starting time 3:30 PM
Enjoy a pleasant afternoon in the desert quad biking, then share a BBQ dinner at a Bedouin camp!
- Quad biking in the desert
Departing from your Dubai hotel, you will travel to the tour start point by 4WD. Once there, you will jump on your quad bike and set out for an enjoyable ride in the desert. You can delight in accelerating over the impressive sand dunes! During the excursion, you will have the opportunity to stop to catch your breath and enjoy a little refreshment.
- BBQ dinner in a Bedouin camp
After a thrilling day, you can admire the sunset and take beautiful photos. You'll then travel to a Bedouin camp in the heart of the desert where you will be warmly welcomed. There will be a BBQ buffet and you will have the opportunity to enjoy various activities (photos with traditional costumes, belly dancing show, henna tattoos, camel rides, shisha, etc.).
If you want thrills and relaxation, this tour is for you!
Good to know
- Available: every day except Friday (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Duration: Approximately -6 hours
- Departure time : Approx. 3:30pm. Exact times will be provided after you have made your booking.
- Departure location: your hotel in Dubai (pickup only from hotels, no private residences)
- Language: You can speak to your guide in English.
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
- You must be14 years old or more to ride the quad
- During this tour you will be accompanied by an experienced guide who will lead you through the desert.
- Before starting the activity, you will be informed of safety measures and the instructions to follow. All participants must wear a helmet and safety harness.
- We recommend that you do not wear shorts, skirts, or open shoes.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for the tour to take place. If this number of people is not reached you will be offered a refund or an alternative date.
- During the month of Ramadan there will be no belly dancing during the evening.