Discover the most beautiful places in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the Emirates
Visit the stunning Sheikh Zayed mosque
Explore the reconstruction of a traditional village at the heart of an oasis
Duration 9hrs30 mins
Starting time 8:00 AM
Discover the landmarks of Abu Dhabi in a single day!
1. Visit to the Grand Mosque and the Sheikh Zayed Center
Departing from your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman, travel to Abu Dhabi via the famous port of Jebel Ali, the largest artificial harbour in the world.
The first visit will be to the Sheikh Zayed mosque, a beautiful mosque that is the largest man-made marble structure in the world. After visiting the mosque, you will be driven to the Sheikh Zayed Center to discover more about the life of the man who is considered the founding father of the United Arab Emirates.
2. Guided tour of Abu Dhabi
This tour will show you the capital's most beautiful monuments. You will also have the chance to visit the Heritage Village, the reconstruction of a traditional village in the heart of an oasis. Discover what everyday life was like in the Emirates before the discovery of oil!
At the end of the visit, you will be returned to your hotel via a trip along the seafront.
Good to know
- Availability: Monday and Thursday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 9 hrs. 30 mins approx.
- Time: 8am (hotel pick-up between 6:30am and 7:30am)
- Departure point: your hotel (hotel pick-up/drop-off available for hotels in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman only)
- Language: tour commentated in English
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator on the day
- Important: in conformance with local legislation, you must carry your passport with you and present it to the service provider upon arrival
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle. Some sites visited by foot
- Please note: meals are not included in this excursion
- In order to respect the places of worship which you will visit, you are required to follow a strict dress code:
Shorts are not permitted (trousers which fall below the knee are allowed); a long-sleeved top is obligatory
No transparent or tight clothing; a long-sleeved top is obligatory and the legs must not be visible (long dress or loose trousers). The head must be covered with a scarf
- The guided tour of the most beautiful sites of Abu Dhabi (Grand Mosque, Heritage Village, etc.)
- The services of a certified guide (commentary in English)
- Return transport from your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman
- Food and drink
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Sidoine D.Mar 7, 2017
JE POURRAI NOTER 5 ETOILES POUR LA VISITE DE LA MOSQUEE QUI EST UN LIEU EXCEPTIONNEL. LE GUIDE TRES BIEN. RESTE QUE LE TEMPS DE 2H LIBRE DANS LE MARINA MALL DE ABOU DHABI EST VRAIMENT TROP LONG. IL N'Y A RIEN A FAIRE NI A VOIR. PAR CONTRE, TEMPS TROP COURT DANS LE VILLAGE "ANCIEN" MEME SI TOUT CELA PARAIT BIEN COMMERCIAL. LE MUSEE DU CHEIK N'EST PAS MAL. EN BREF, PLUS DE TEMPS POUR LA MOSQUEE ET SURTOUT UN AUTRE LIEU DE PAUSE QUE LE MARINA MALL...CORDIALEMENT. K.PAULINKATY P.Feb 8, 2017
Très bonne journée avec bon guide ils nous donne une heure à respecter et nous sommes libre pour prendre des photos Nous avons visites la mosquée puis le musée de sheikh puis le village puis nous avons manger et eu le temps de faire plusieurs pauses . J'aurais aimé plus de temps à passer dans la mosquée mais sinon très bien !Maylis M.Jan 3, 2017