You would like
Buggy driving in the dunes
Share an middle-eastern barbecue dinner in a Bedouin camp
The chance to experience sunset in the desert
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Starting time 3:30 PM
Conquer the desert at the wheel of a buggy, then share a dinner under the stars!
1. Buggy driving in the desert
Departing from your Dubai hotel, you will travel to the tour start point by 4WD. You then take the controls of a buggy and follow your guide as they take you to the heart of the desert. In amongst the dunes, you can rip up the sand at top speed, or take the time to admire the magnificent scenery. Short breaks and refreshments will be offered so you can enjoy this activity in the best of comfort.
2. BBQ dinner in a Bedouin camp
After a thrilling day, you can admire the sunset and take beautiful photos. You'll then travel to a Bedouin camp where you will be warmly welcomed. There will be a BBQ buffet and you will have the opportunity to enjoy various activities (photos with traditional costumes, belly dancing show, henna tattoos, camel rides, shisha, etc.).
Don't miss this original tour in the heart of the desert!
You will share your driving time with your partner.
Good to know
- Available: every day except Friday (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Duration: Approx. 5-6 hours (including 1 hour on Buggy)
- Time: Approx. 3:30pm. Exact times will be provided after you have made your booking.
- Departure location: your hotel in Dubai
- Language: You can speak to your guide in English.
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
- Reminder: only participants over 16 years of age can drive the buggy. Participants under 16 years will take part in this tour as a passenger.
- During the buggy tour, you will follow an experienced guide who will take you to the heart of the desert.
- Before starting the activity, you will be informed of safety measures and the instructions to follow. All participants must wear a helmet and safety harness.
- We recommend that you do not wear shorts, skirts, or open shoes.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for the tour to take place. If this number of people is not reached you will be offered a refund or an alternative date.
- During the month of Ramadan there will be no belly dancing during the evening.