An evening on Dubai’s biggest wooden dhow!
Dinner buffet prepared by chefs from the Movenpick Hotel
Shows and entertainment on board
Cruise through the heart of Dubai, on a channel that goes through the city
Electronic booking voucher accepted
Starting time 9:00 PM
Enjoy a dinner cruise and entertainment on Dubai’s biggest wooden dhow!
Climb on board this huge floating restaurant whose 3 levels can accommodate up to 350 guests! During the evening sail on the Dubai Creek, a channel that goes through the city. Walk around the boat freely and enjoy the views from different decks.
As you admire Dubai illuminated at night, enjoy a self-serve dinner buffet prepared by the chefs from the 5 star Movenpick Hotel. The crew will give you a private table so you can enjoy your dinner in an intimate setting.
In a warm and friendly atmosphere, discover the culture of The United Arab Emirates with traditional dance performances. See a “Tanoura” show, an Egyptian dance during which the dancers, dressed in colourful skirts turn on the spot at great speed. Enjoy entertainment from a live singer whilst a photographer captures the moment. Also make the most of some henna painting (available) and other surprises!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Time: 9pm departure
- Duration: 2 hours approx.
- Departure point: Dubai Creek. The exact address will be printed on your voucher
- There will be alcoholic drinks available on board (at your expense)
- Free wifi is available during the dinner cruise
- You will be able to buy photos of your dinner cruise taken by a professional photographer (at your expense)
- Dinner cruise on Dubai’s biggest floating restaurant (self-serve buffet)
- Entertainment (traditional dance, singing, henna painting...)
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
This activity has not yet been rated by any members of the Ceetiz community