The high-speed Zodiac cruise
The unique views of the city
Your guide's commentary and professionalism
The photo opportunities in front of the Atlantis The Palm Hotel, the yachts in the marina and the Burj Al Arab
Electronic booking voucher accepted
Duration 1 hr 30 mins
Starting time 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:15 PM, 2:30 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:15 PM
Climb aboard your Zodiac boat and explore Dubai from the water!
Begin your journey with a tour of Dubai Marina and navigate through the luxury yachts anchored there. Then, leave the skyscrapers of the marina behind you to sail around the Palm Jumeirah.
You will have a great view of the magnificent villas and luxury hotels that populate this artificial palm tree-shaped archipelago. Your skipper will then stop in front of the famous Atlantis The Palm Hotel so that you can take the best possible snaps. The end of your trip will bring you to the iconic Burj Al Arab, the first 7-star hotel in the world.
This ride on a Zodiac boat is a fun and original way to explore another face of Dubai.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Time: 9am, 10:30am, 12:15pm, 2:30pm, 4:15pm, 4:45pm
- Duration: 1 hr. 30 mins approx.
- Departure point: Dubai Marina Walk
- Language: English
- Pregnant women and children weighing under 15kg cannot take part in this activity
- Anyone under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 12 people is allowed on board (10 passengers and 2 crew members)
- A minimum of 8 people is required for the cruise to take place. If there are not enough participants, an alternative date, time or a refund will be offered
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Tour of Dubai by Zodiac boat
- The services and commentary of the skipper throughout the cruise
- Use of life jackets
- Transport to the departure point
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
Qu'elle vueDjibril G.Feb 16, 2017
prestataire sérieux, visite conforme à la réservationhervé S.Feb 21, 2016