You would like
Tea tasting in one of the most luxurious hotels in the world
The visit the two most famous buildings in Dubai
Transport between the activities
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 5 hours
Starting time 2:00 PM
Discover the two most iconic buildings in Dubai: Burj Al-Arab hotel and the Burj Khalifa Tower!
Departing from your hotel, you will first be taken to the Burj Al Arab hotel, an impressive building which is in the shape of a sail boat sail. You will have tea in one of the restaurants of this luxury 7 star hotel, and enjoy the sumptuous decor of this huge building.
Afterwards we will then go to the new icon of the city: Burj Khalifa, the world's highest tower! At the foot of the Tower, you can admire the wonderful sound and light show of the Dubai Fountain, one of the largest special effects fountains in the world. We then take the elevator to the Tower's observation deck on the 124th floor, enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape from a height of 452 m.
Lastly we will spend some time in the Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world, before returning to your hotel.
Good to know
- Availability : every Monday (except in exceptional circumstances)
- Duration: Approx. 5 hours
- Time: 2:00pm - pick up from your hotel is after 1:00pm (exact times will be provided after booking).
- Departure location: Your hotel - return transport to and from your hotel is only available for hotels in Dubai and Sharjah.
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
The tea tasting will be held in a restaurant located on the 1st floor of the hotel. Correct attire is required for entry to these luxury establishments (shorts, tracksuits, or excessively casual clothes should be avoided!)