You would like
4X4 safari on snow dunes
A night camping under the stars
Buffet barbecue at sunset
Desert activities such as sandboarding (surfing on the sand).
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Starting time 3:00 PM
Enjoy a 2-day desert safari to discover all aspects of this amazing natural environment!
Departing from your hotel, you will be taken by 4X4 to the edge of the desert. From here, you will embark on a tour of the immense expanse of sand dunes to discover the area's vast and beautiful landscapes
The first stop will be at a camel farm to meet some superb specimens and to learn about the particularities of this endearing animal.
You will then travel to a camp in the desert where various activities are offered: sandboarding, camel rides, or the opportunity to have a henna tattoo. You can also admire the sunset across the vast expanse of desert!
During the evening you will enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner buffet before a belly dancing show. You can even smoke a traditional shisha! After this friendly dinner, you will retire to the camp tents where you will spend a night in the desert. Prepare yourself to be amazed by the complete silence of the location!
The next morning, you will return to your hotel after sharing breakfast in the company of your fellow explorers.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 2 days
- Departure time: pick-up between 2pm and 3:30pm depending on the seasons
- Departure location: your hotel (hotel pick-up/drop-off available for hotels in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman only)
- Language: tour commentated in English
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the service provider on the day
- Transport will be in an air-conditioned vehicle. Some of the visits will be on foot
- Light shoes and clothes which cover your shoulders and knees are recommended. You should also wear sunglasses and sun cream
- During the month of Ramadan there will be no belly dancing during the evening
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours and overnight stays in the desert.
- the dance show is temporarily unavailable due to sanitary measures
- A night camping in the desert
- 4X4 safari on snow dunes
- Barbecue dinner in a Bedouin camp
- Breakfast, mineral water and drinks
- Camp activities (belly-dancing show, camel tour, sandboarding, henna painting, shisha, etc.)
- Tour led by a certified guide (commentary in English)
- Return transport to and from your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras