An unforgettable encounter with the great white shark
The beautiful landscapes of the South African coast
Trip into the open sea
Electronic booking voucher accepted
Starting time 6:00 AM
Encounter the great white shark, the world's most formidable marine predators, in their natural ocean habitat. Prepare yourself for some real exciting thrills!
You will leave Cape Town city centre and head to Gansbaai, a small fishing village. Once there you will meet the crew who will take you on this incredible ocean experience. You will be given instructions and served a small breakfast.
As you leave the port you can admire the magnificent bay packed with coves, caves and limestone formations. You will then arrive at a place known as "Shark Alley", famous for being the best place in the world for diving with great whites!
First you will have the chance to watch these creatures from on deck. Then you will dive in the cage for a face to face encounter with great white sharks... Thrills are guaranteed!
A vehicle will drive you back to the centre of Cape Town after you return to dry land.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: approx. 11 hours
- Departure time: 6am. Please arrive at the meeting point (hotel reception area or main meeting point) 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Departure point: hotel pick-up is available from certain hotels in Cape Town. If your hotel is not on the list, you are asked to make your way to the main meeting point in the city centre (specific details will be sent to you upon booking)
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator on the day
- This activity is completely safe and supervised by experienced professionals
- Good physical condition is required for diving
- Children under the age of 8 years cannot take part in this activity
- Diving equipment will be provided but participants should bring a swimming costume
- Activity subject to cancellation in the event of insufficient participants or bad weather conditions. In this case an alternative date or a refund will be proposed
- Transport to Gansbaai by air-conditioned vehicle (sedan, mini-van or bus depending on number of participants)
- Please note: breakfast will be served during this excursion. Other meals are not included in the tour price
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Cage diving with the great white shark
- Cruise off the coast of Gansbaai
- Diving equipment
- Return transport from Cape Town
- Meals other than breakfast
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras
Immanquable ! Rien que la vue des requins depuis le pont du bateau est impressionnante !Francois B.Jun 2, 2016
Super organisation, toute l'équipe était aux petits soins pour nous et les grands requins blancs étaient au rendez-vous, frissons garantis!florian P.Apr 17, 2016
Très belle journée en bateau, avec à la clé 11 requins blancs de vu. L'organisation a été très bonne, du début à la fin. Juste à se présenter au point de rendez vous et se laisser guider.Jean Francois N.May 1, 2015