You would like
Taking in the panoramic views from the Atomium
The panoramic view from the Atomium
Travel through Europe thanks to the Mini Europe park
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Mandatory printed voucher
Visit two of the most popular sites in Brussels, the Atomium and the Mini Europe park, with your combo ticket!
First, head to the Mini Europe park, which contains miniature replicas of 350 European monuments and more than 80 European cities! As you wander around the park, you will travel all over the continent, then enjoy an interactive multimedia route on the European Union.
Then, visit the Atomium, a real symbol of Brussels. This popular tourist spot is an exhibition space that offers a spectacular 360° view over the Belgian capital. The 102-metres-high site is home to both permanent and temporary collections on various themes.
Good to know
- Availability: every day between March and December (excluding exceptional dates)
- Opening hours: 10am–6pm, or until 8pm in July and August
- Once you have collected your tickets, enjoy skip-the-line acces to the Atomium ONLY. The access to Mini-Europe is a simple entrance ticket.
- The Mini Europe park is closed between mid-January and mid-March
- The elevator to the top of the Atomium has a maximum capacity; there might be a wait time
- Reduced tariffs are available to students and children, however, certain reduced tariffs are available only on-site
- Admission to the Mini Europe park
- Skip-the-line access to the Atomium
Price doesn’t include
- Transport to the attractions
- All other extras