You would like
See two Flemish cities in just one day
Visit the Chapel of the Holy Blood
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 10 hours 30 minutes
Starting time 9:00 AM
Set off for a day of discovery in two Flemish cities: Ghent and Bruges!
Located just an hour's drive from Brussels, Ghent – the capital of the former Earldom of Flanders – will be the first stop of your journey.
During a tour of the city you'll visit the Saint Bavo Cathedral and discover the rich architectural heritage of Ghent. You will also have the opportunity to see various monuments which date back to the Middle Ages, such as the Belfry, the Saint Nicholas Church and the Castle of the Counts.
Your coach will then make the short 50-kilometer trip to Bruges. Here you will be able to stroll along the shores of the Lake of Love and visit the Beguine Convent, a real haven of peace.
At lunchtime, make the most of some free time to explore before continuing your tour.
In the afternoon, you will take in the main historic sites of the city: the Church of Notre Dame, the Grand Place and its Belfry, as well as the Chapel of the Holy Blood, which has been home to the Relic of the Holy Blood since 1150.
Fall under the spell of the enchanting beauty of the Flanders region!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (November to March: every day except Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Departure time: 9am
- Departure point: central Brussels
- Duration: 10 hrs 30 mins
- Languages: French, English, Spanish
- To take part in this activity simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
- Reduced tariff available for children (4–12 years), students (with student card) and seniors (over 65 years)
- Free for children under 4 years
- Guided tour
- Return transport from Brussels via Ghent and Bruges
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off