You would like
The visit to the City of Wine, 3000m² of expositions discovering the wine cultures and civilisations
The e-ticket, to present directly from on your phone or a printable format
The immersive route around 19 thematic spaces about wine
Priority-access to avoid the waiting queues at the entrance
Le billet non daté à utiliser à la date de votre choix
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Opening hours 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM , 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM , 9:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Discover Bordeaux’s famous Cité du Vin! Located on the riverbanks of the Garonne, the Cité du Vin is a cultural center dedicated to wine and offers a number of different tour experiences and activities around the heritage of wine!
Take advantage of your skip-the-line ticket to access the permanent exhibit of the Cité du Vin. Journey through 19 different spaces and themes in a 3,000 square meter space including 120 interactive and audiovisual productions. During your immersive visit, discover the wine products from all around world: from France to Asia and America, passing Hawaii and even Africa!
Numerous experiences will animate your free visit: stories, meetings and sensory workshops, etc! The immersive and sensory contents of the visit are accessible thanks to your digital guide available in 8 languages.
A wine tasting waits for you at the Belvedere, situated 35m high! You may choose from a regularly renewed selection of 20 wines from across the globe. Children are not left out at the Cité du Vin and will be able to discover a variety of grape juice selected for them. Enjoy a panoramic view of Bordeaux and its surroundings from the 8th floor.
Finish your visit in one of the following spaces: the boutique, a wine cellar, the shop, a reading room or a restaurant and wine bar.
Good to know
- While completing your reservation, you will be asked to indicate a provisional date. You can however use your ticket on the date of your choice (not exceeding 30/07/2022)
- Your e-ticket is valid for a day, on the date of your choosing
- You will be able to use your entrance ticket several times in the same day (that day being the day you activate it). Thus, you will be able to cisit the City of Wine in the morning and go back at the end of the fay to enjoy the Belveder wine tasting
- Estimated duration: approximately 2 hours are advised for the museum visit and for the Belvedere wine tasting? We therefore advise you to arrive at least 2 hours before the closing of the City of Wine
- Opening times (excluding exceptional dates):
- From January to March: everyday from 10am to 6pm
- From April to August: everyday from 10am to 7pm
- From September to December: frmo Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm, on Saturday and Sunday as well as public holidays and school holidays from 10 to 7pm
- Children under 6 years old go for free, and children between 6 and 17 years old receive a reduced fare (you will be asked to show proof of age)
- Reduced tariffs (families etc.) are available only on site
- Getting to the City of Wine:
- By tram: Line B, "La Cité du Vin" stop
- By bus: Line 7 Liane, Line 32 Corol, Line 45 Citéis, and get off at "La Cité du Vin"
- By car (approximately 10 minutes from the centre of Bordeaux, 20 minutes from the TGV station St. Jean, 30 minutes from Mérignac Airport): two paying car parks are situated in front of the City of Wine and Quai de Bacalan
- Admission to the Cité du Vin, with fast-track, non-dates access to the permanent route
- The wine tasting on the belvedere (1 5cl glass per person)
- Use of the digital guide available in 8 languages
Price doesn’t include
- Entry to temporary exhibits
- Entry to the tasting ateliers
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras