China's 3 biggest attractions in one tour
Departing from your hotel, discover three iconic monuments of Beijing and China: Tiananmen Square, the Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City.
A shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel to take you on a tour of the biggest attractions in Beijing and China.
Start your day with a trip to Tiananmen Square. Accompanied by your English-speaking guide, discover the place that has become the symbol of modern China.
Your day will continue with a visit to the Forbidden City, where you can enjoy a 2-hour walking tour in the heart of this ancient imperial complex.
Jump back on the bus to travel to a jade sculpture workshop, which you will visit before stopping for lunch at a local restaurant.
Next, you will climb the only man-made monument visible from space: the Great Wall of China!
You will be able to take a walk on the best preserved part of the wall at Mutianyu.
Before returning to your hotel, you'll make a stop at a traditional Chinese herbal medicine shop.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 8 hours
- Departure time: 8:30am (hotel pick-up between 7am and 8:30am)
- Departure point: your hotel in Beijing
- Language: English
- Numerous walking tours included on the itinerary
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Tickets for the Great Wall cable car are available on the day for a supplement fee
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Commentary from an English-speaking guide
- Visit to Tiananmen Square
- Tour of the Forbidden City
- Traditional lunch
- Visit to a jade workshop
- Walk on the Great Wall of China
- Cable car at the Great Wall (tickets available at the Great Wall)
- All food and drink not included in the package
- All purchases made during your free time
- Any additional activities requested
- All other extras
Promenade sur la place Tiananmen pas faite...je l'ai vu depuis la Cité interdite seulement ! Prévoir aussi cette excursion avec un guide Francophone. Guide trés sympa et compétant.Philippe G.Jul 11, 2014