Discover the Ming Dynasty Tombs
Walk along the Great Wall of China
Electronic booking voucher accepted
Starting time 8:00 AM
Spend a day discovering two of China's national treasures: the Great Wall and the Ming Dynasty Tombs!
A shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing and take you into the heart of Imperial China.
Start your day with a visit to the Ming Dynasty Tombs which date back over 500 years. Accompanied by your guide, you will be able to explore the Changling Tomb, the final resting place of Emperor Yongle, the first emperor to rule from Beijing.
You will also visit a jade factory before going for lunch at a traditional restaurant.
Next up is a bus ride to Badaling, the most famous and best-preserved part of the Great Wall of China. The highest point of the Wall is around 800m/2625ft above sea level. Here you will be led on a 2-hour walking tour of the Great Wall.
You will return to Beijing by bus with a stop-off to admire traditional silks and the Olympic Stadium.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
- Departure time: 8:30am (hotel pick-up between 7am and 8:30am)
- Language: English
- Departure point: your hotel (pick-up is available for hotels located within the perimeter of Beijing's 3rd ring road)
- The walk at the Great Wall of China will last about 2 hours, you are advised to wear suitable clothing and footwear
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Upon arrival in Badaling, you will have the option of taking a cable car to get up to the Great Wall for a supplement fee (payable on the day)
- The tour of the Ming tombs lasts roughly 1 hour
- The tour of the jade factory lasts roughly 45 mins
- The lunch break is scheduled for 11:30am
- Return to your hotel is scheduled for 5pm to 6pm, depending on the location
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned bus
- Tour of the Ming Dynasty Tombs
- Visit to a jade factory
- Traditional lunch
- A walk on the Great Wall of China
- Visit to a traditional silk workshop
- Commentary from an English-speaking guide
- Cable car to the Great Wall (optional supplement payable on the day)
- All purchases made during your visit
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
très bonne visite avec un très bon rapport qualité/prix, le seul bémol est la prise en charge à l'hôtel, on a du se rendre au dernier moment le matin à un autre lieu de RDV et le soir on nous demandé de rentrer en métroPascal G.Jan 11, 2017
super excursion !! tout était parfaitCamille V.Nov 22, 2016
très très impressionnant , très chaud, mais superbechristiane V.Sep 16, 2016