See the Giant Pandas at Beijing Zoo
Visit a silk manufactory
A variety of tours by bus, by rickshaw and on foot
Discover the distinct characters of the different areas of the Chinese capital with this day trip leaving from the door of your hotel.
Your first stop will be Beijing Zoo where you will be able to meet the famous Giant Pandas, the iconic symbols of China.
Accompanied by your guide, you will then take a 1-hour tour around the Yonghe Temple, a Tibetan Buddhist temple in the heart of Beijing.
Stop for lunch at a traditional Beijing house with residents of the city, before heading off to explore the Hutong district in a tuk-tuk, a motorized rickshaw.
On board this typical Chinese mode of transport, you will have around 2 hours to explore the area and you will also get the chance to visit a porcelain factory.
Finally, you'll be taken to Jingshan Park to admire the panoramic view across Beijing from the summit of imperial garden's hill, which is the highest ground in the Chinese capital.
On the way back, you'll stop at a silk manufactory where you can purchase souvenirs if you wish, before returning to your hotel.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 8 hours approx.
- Departure time: 8:30am (hotel pick-up from 7am)
- Departure point: your hotel in Beijing (pick-up is available for hotels located within the perimeter of Beijing's 3rd ring road)
- Language: English
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- The zoo visit lasts 40 minutes approx.
- The Yonghe Temple visit lasts 1 hour approx.
- The Hutong district tour by tuk-tuk lasts 2 hours approx.
- The lunch menu is not set in advance and will be communicated to you on the day
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Commentary from an English-speaking guide
- Admission to Beijing Zoo
- Tour of Yonghe Temple (Lama Temple)
- A traditional lunch
- Tuk-tuk tour of the Hutong district
- Visit to a silk manufactory
- Any food and drinks not included in the package
- Any purchases made during your free time
- Any additional activities requested
- All other extras
Journée très speed, le guide était bien et sympa mais on ne restait pas assez de temps pour apprécier les lieux comme il se doit.Halima H.Apr 8, 2017
très bonne visite et bon guidePascal G.Jan 11, 2017