See the Terrracotta Army at Xi'an
Travel by high-speed train
Spend two days in Xi'an, in the Shaanxi region, and discover one of China's most famous collections of sculptures: The Terracotta Army.
You guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to Beijing Station. Jump on board the high-speed train and in less than 6 hours you will be in Xi'an, more than 1100km/683miles from the Chinese capital.
When you arrive in Xi'an your first stop will be the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor, one of China's most famous historical sites. Marvel at the 115m/377ft-high burial mound that protects the tomb of China's first emperor and admire the soldiers of the Terracotta Army. You will have the chance to see the eight-thousand terracotta statues of the soldiers and horses that protect the Emperor in his final resting place before passing the night in Xi'an (accommodation not included).
The following day you will spend the morning exploring the centre of Xi'an where you will see the Great Mosque of Xi'an and the City Wall. Have lunch in one of the city's best known restaurants before returning to Xi'an Station to take the train back to Beijing. When you arrive in the capital at the end of the day, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure time: 8am
- Duration: 2 hours
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8am
- Please be ready to leave 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- The guide may be able to propose supplementary activities at an extra cost
- Overnight accommodation in Xi'an is not included in the tour – the cost and organization are to be assumed by the customer
- Accompanying guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transport between the different places visited
- Entry tickets for all the attractions visited
- Overnight accommodation in Xi'an – the cost and organization are to be assumed by the customer
- Beijing visa costs
- Optional activities that you would like to take part in
- All other extras
This activity has not yet been rated by any members of the Ceetiz community