Accompanying guide throughout the day
Discover the 798 Contemporary Art Zone
Starting time 8:00 AM
Spend a day exploring Chinese philosophy and art with your guide.
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Lama Temple, the Tibetan monks' largest place of prayer and meditation in Beijing. Then you will walk to the Temple of Confucius where China's biggest names came to pay their respects to the Chinese philosopher. Explore the Imperial College where the senior officials of the Middle Kingdom were trained, before enjoying lunch in a local restaurant.
After your meal you will visit the 798 Art District. In the heart of a disused military factory, you will discover a gallery covering around 6.4 square kilometers (2.4 square miles), dedicated to Chinese contemporary art.
Your guide will drop you back to your hotel at the end of the day.
Good to know
- Availability: Every day (excluding exceptional cases)
- Departure time: 8am
- Duration: Approx. 8 hours
- Languages: English, French, German, Chinese
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel at 8am
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of your tour
- Your guide may suggest supplementary activities for an additional cost
- Accompanying guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transport between the different sites visited
- Entry tickets for the different sites visited
- Beijing visa costs
- Optional activities that you would like to take part in
- All other extras
Detailed information, particularly information related to the exact time and place of your hotel pick-up, will be provided upon reservation.
This activity has not yet been rated by any members of the Ceetiz community