You would like
The Great Wall of China
Visit the Olympic Park
Commentary in French by your private guide
Essential information *
Duration 8 hours
Starting time 8:00 AM
Discover one of the biggest Chinese historical sites with this private tour of the Great Wall of China and the Olympic Park!
Start your day by visiting the Great Wall of Mutianyu, less visited than the Badaling or Juyongguan sections of the wall.
You will have 3 hours to explore the historical site and soak up its magic as you follow the wall at your own pace. The section you will visit dates back to the Ming Dynasty and offers a view of the whole wall.
This part of the wall is also accessible for children and the elderly (access by cable-car and toboggan). To get there without getting the cable car, you have to walk around 30-45 minutes to get to the walkers entrance of the great wall, by the stairs, in the trees to get to the top of the mountain.
Then have lunch in a local restaurant before heading back towards the city.
Next visit the Olympic Park with all the Olympic Games buildings and facilities.
Finally you will be taken back to your hotel
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure point: your hotel
- The section of the wall that you will visit is also accessible for children or the elderly (access by cable-car and toboggan).
- Return transport to/from your hotel in an air-conditioned car
- Commentary from an expert French-speaking guide
- Entry to The Great Wall of China
- Entry to the Olympic Park
Price doesn’t include
- The Mutianyu cable-car is 80 CNY (€11) one way, and 100 CNY (€14) return
- All other extras