You would like
The iconic Dali museum
Visit to Girona and Figueres
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 11 hours 30 minutes
Starting time 8:30 AM
With this trip out of Barcelona, discover the towns of Girona and Figueres, in northern Catalonia.
You will receive a guidebook full of information about the places you will visit, as well as discount vouchers valid for the restaurants and shops in both towns.
The tour will begin with a guided tour of Girona, home to one of Europe's best preserved Jewish quarters.
Then you will head to Figueres, where your guide will show you the work of Salvador Dali as you visit the Dali theatre-museum and the 'Dali jewels', one of his jewellery exhibitions.
Good to know
- Availability: (excluding exceptional dates)
Summer: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure and arrival point: Station Barcelona North
- Languages: (excluding the audio guide): English, Spanish and Catalan
- On board the bus, you will be able to book an audio guide, available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian (fee-paying service)
- Guided tour of Girona
- Entry to the Dali museums
- A booklet of discount vouchers
- Bus travel
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras