You would like
Sant Pau modernist architecture
Visit the Hospital de Sant Pau i de la Santa Creu
Discover the rebuilt hospital wings and gardens
Visit the site at your own pace
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Opening hours 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM , 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM , 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Armed with your admission tickets, visit the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site in Barcelona!
Discover the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, a true modernist work of art built in the 18th century. This site includes the Sant Pau hospital officially called the 'Hospital de la Santa Creu i de Sant Pau,' which is essentially the merging of 6 public hospitals. After its usage as a hospital over the years, a reconstruction project of its wings began in 2009, bringing back all its beauty.
Discover this modernist site's buildings, gardens, hospital, mosaics and sculptures. Also admire the wings formerly used by patients and fully immerse yourself in their world.
Please indicate a provisional date for your visit when booking, but know that the ticket can be used within the 3 months following the chosen date.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure point: Sant Pau ticket office
- Visiting times: 9:30am–2:30pm (varies depending on the season)
- Please present your voucher at the Sant Pau ticket office
- From April–October, the ticket office is open from 9:30am–6:30pm Monday–Saturday and 9:30am–2:30pm Sundays and during holidays
- From November–March, the opening times are 9:30am–4:30pm Monday–Saturday and 9:30am–2:30pm Sundays and during holidays
- Entry is free the first Sunday of every month, February 12, April 23, May 9 and September 24
- Access to the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site
- Access to the Hospital de Sant Pau i de la Santa Creu
- Access to the gardens and hospital wings
Price doesn’t include
- Transfer costs to/from your hotel
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras