You would like
Enjoy priority access
The Sagrada Família’s unique architecture
Possibility to climb up one of the towers and see Barcelona from above
The included audioguide
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Marvel at the splendour of Barcelona’s Sagrada Família and skip the lines thanks to your priority-access ticket!
Skip the lines to enter Barcelona’s most famous monument: the Sagrada Família. Depending on which option is chosen, visitors may also go to the top of one of the towers to get an incredible view of Barcelona.
Gaudí’s masterpiece is still unfinished. You will go to the heart of the basilica without having to wait, where you can admire its unique architecture: a treasure of Catalan modernism.
You can even find out about the evolution of the construction of the basilica, from when it began in 1882 until now. Thhanks to the audio guide, you will learn even more about the cathedral's history.
Please note that priority-access ticket bookings are not available more than 2-3 months before the date of your visit.
When you make your booking, you will be offered a time slot. The exact time will be indicated on your official ticket. Please make sure to check the time on your official ticket, as this is the one that staff will check at the Sagrada Família
The time depends on availability, as well as the time slot chosen. For example, if you choose 9am-10:55am as your time slot, you will recieve the first available time, be that at 9am, 9:15am, 9:30am, 10am, 10:15am, 10:30am, or 10:45am.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Location: Sagrada Familia Basilica. Entrance through the Carrer de la Marina (front of the Nativity)
- Your ticket is a dated ticket with a specific time, it can not be used for another time or date than the one specified on your official ticket
- To enjoy the audioguide (available in 17 languages), you will need to download the official Sagrada Família application on your smartphone
- Duration of the visit with audioguide: 45 minutes (standard) or 25 minutes (express). You can then stay inside as long as you like
- Audioguides are not available for children under 10 years old
- All exits are final
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing time
- In order to respect the places of worship you will be visiting, you are asked not to wear flip-flops, shorts, skirts that stop above the knees, or clothing that is sleeveless or unsuitable for the place
- Children and young people aged 0 to 11 years old are admitted free of charge on condition that they present an identity document
- People with reduced mobility of 65% or more (and 1 accompanying person) are free of charge if they present a disability certificate at the entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
Access to one of the towers (Optional):
- You will have access to the top of ONE of the Basilica's towers and it will not be possible to choose which one. Once there, the staff will direct you to the tower, depending on weather and availability.
- Visitors must take the elevators to the top of the towers and walk down the stairs. This option is not suitable for visitors with limited mobility
- Visitors must deposit their backpacks in the lockers provided before entering the towers
- Towers may be closed for maintenance or inclement weather
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to visit the towers and those between the ages of 6 and 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Ticket to the Sagrada Família.
- Priority access
- The audioguide, available in 17 languages
Price doesn’t include
- Access to one of the Towers (optional)
- Services of a tour guide