You would like
Informative commentary from your guide (tours conducted in a single language)
A tour of Sagrada Familia
Discover Passeig de Gràcia
A skip-the-line ticket for the Sagrada Familia
Essential information *
Fast track ticket
Duration 2 hours 30 minutes
Starting time 10:00 AM , 3:15 PM
Discover the world of Gaudi in the company of an expert guide and visit the Sagrada Familia without waiting in line!
Your tour will begin on the emblematic Plaza Catalunya, where you’ll meet the guide who will accompany you throughout the tour.
Together, you’ll travel down the famous Passeig de Gracia, which leads right up to the fantastic façade of Casa Batlló designed by Gaudí. You will also see the façade of Casa Mila, commonly referred to as the Pedrera, the modernist building that was Gaudi’s penultimate project.
Your guide will take you through the narrow streets of Barcelona’s 10th district, Eixample, telling you many stories and anecdotes about the history of the city and Gaudí himself.
You will then make your way inside the Sagrada Familia, enjoying fast-track entry thanks to your skip-the-line ticket. Once inside, your guide will give you detailed explanations about the famous monument and the history of its construction.
The visit to Sagrada Familia is at the end of the tour, meaning you can spend as much time in the monument as you wish.
While completing your reservation, you will have to choose your desired langiage and time:
- English: all year at 10am and 3pm from April to October everyday except Sunday
- French: 3pm from April to October on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Times and languages:
- English: all year at 10am and 3pm from April to October everyday except Sunday (exceptionnally from September to October in 2020)
- French: 3pm from April to October on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (exceptionnally from September to October in 2020)
- Location: Plaza Catalunya - Olivia Plaza Hotel
- The tour is held in one language only
- The tour is held in groups of 40 people maximum
- The tour includes some walking
- The coach isn't accessible for wheelchairs
- Admission to Sagrada Familia
- Informative commentary from your guide
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
Price doesn’t include
- Access to the towers of Sagrada Familia
- All other extras