You would like
A fun way to get the the top of Montjuic
Stunning views over Barcelona and the sea
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 10 minutes
Opening hours 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Admire Barcelona from the heights of Montjuic hill.
Climb aboard the cable car, with an 8-passenger capacity, and ascend up to the summit of Montjuic.
Once you have arrived at the top, you can enjoy the panoramic view of Barcelona and the sea below!
Feel free to stroll around Montjuic, admiring the Joan Miro foundation or the Olympic stadium before returning to Barcelona via the cable car.
Good to know
- Availability: Every day, from February to December (excluding exceptional cases)
- Point of departure: Montjuic park
- Opening times: 10am - 6pm all year, 10am - 7pm October, March-May and 10am - 9pm in summer
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- The cable car takes around 10 minutes to get to the top of Montjuic
- Return transport to/from Montjuic in a cable car
Price doesn’t include
- Guided visit of Montjuic
- All other extras