You would like
Commentary in several languages
Discover stunning Catalan natural scenery
Helicopter ride in a small group at sunrise
Essential information *
Duration 4 hours
Opening hours 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Fly over the Catalan region in a hot-air balloon!
Wake up at the break of dawn and make your way to the air zone located 30 minutes away from the Catalan centre in a 4x4 vehicle.
Upon arrival you will help to set up the hot-air balloon that will take you on a tour over Barcelona with a small group (8 people maximum) for a one hour ride.
Take in the marvellous Catalan scenery such as the Mediterranean seaside, the Montseny natural park or even the Montserrat Mountain.
Before returning to firmer ground, you will enjoy a typical Catalan brunch and receive your official helicopter certificate.
You will return to Barcelona at the end of your activity.
Good to know
- Validity: Friday to Monday (excluding exceptional circumstances)
- Time: Between 6.00am and 8.00am (the exact information will be communicated to you at the moment of your reservation)
- Duration: 4 hours approximately, (including a 1 hour hot-air balloon ride)
- Departure: Plaça de Catalunya
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Catalan
- It is not advised that pregnant women participate in this activity
- Your tour may be cancelled due to unsuitable weather conditions, in such instances an alternative date or a reimbursement will be offered
- The tour will end at around midday
- A maximum of 8 people can be in the same hot-air balloon (excluding the pilot)
Important information before reservation:
- Children aged 5 and under cannot participate in this activity
- Hot-air balloon rides are smooth. They do not induce any feeling of air-sickness
- At the moment of your reservation, you will be required to indicate the weight of each passenger in order to ensure that there is an optimum number of people in the basket
- Return transfer from Barcelona to the air-zone in a 4 x 4 vehicle
- Hot-air balloon ride with a small group
- A souvenir certificate signed by the pilot
- Drinks and a brunch after your flight
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick to and from your hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other extras