You would like
Complete immersion in the history of the Costa Brava
An authentic experience
Must-see sites of the Costa Brava in half a day
Essential information *
Duration 9 hours
Starting time 8:30 AM
See the top beauty spots and the great monuments of the Costa Brava and visit a lively seaside resort – all in half a day!
Depart from Barcelona in the early morning and arrive at Lloret de Mar, the top tourist destination on the Costa Brava, where you'll have an hour of free time to explore.
Take in the stunning views of the town’s beaches, Lloret and Sa Caleta. Stroll around the town and you'll see how Lloret de Mar mixes tradition and modernity, from the Sant Romà church to the luxury designer boutiques and the lively holiday atmosphere.
Next up, board a Dofijet boat and set off to Tossa de Mar, a village nicknamed “the pearl of Costa Brava”, famous for its monuments and panoramic views of the coastal landscape.
Climb up to the medieval castle walls to admire the Costa Brava coast and descend via the narrow streets of the Vila Vella to arrive at the fishing district.
Explore or relax during the free time before lunch before returning to Barcelona.
Good to know
- Seasonal activity: Available Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, May to October only (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure point: Carrer d'Alí Bei
- The tour will finish around 5:30pm
- The tour will be led by an English and Spanish speaking guide
- The bus journey between Barcelona and the Costa Brava takes around 90 minutes
- Return transport by coach with free WiFi
- The services of a guide
- One way ticket for the Dofijet boat (return by bus)
Price doesn’t include
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras