You would like
Discover the must-see sites in Barcelona
Tour of Parc Güell, the Sagrada Familia and Passeig de Gràcia
Transfer on an air-conditioned bus between sites
Commentary by a bilingual tour guide
Essential information *
Duration 4 hours 30 minutes
Starting time 3:00 PM
Take advantage of this guided tour and discover the best-known works of the famous Catalan architect, Antoni Gaudi!
Your guide will wait for you close to the Plaça de la Sagrada Familia.
Discover one of the world's most visited sites: the Sagrada Familia! Enter into the immense Basilica, whose impressive interior is characterized by 70-metre-high vaults in the form of trees. Admire the special space and atmosphere of this symbolic monument which is full of lavish decoration and history.
You'll then visit the Sagrada Familia museum which displays scaled models of the cathedral as well as information on the life and career of Gaudi.
Upon exiting the Sagrada Familia, you'll board your bus and head to Parc Güell for a 45-minute guided tour. Admire the beauty of this site which has been officially recognized as an artistic monument and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you can appreciate the diversity and unique style of Gaudi's work.
Next, you'll make your way to the Passeig de Gràcia, the famous thoroughfare where two more of Gaudi's buildings are set: Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (also known as La Pedrera). The tour will end in front of the Casa Milà.
Seasonal offer: activity available April to October only
Good to know
- Availability: every day from April to October (excluding exceptional dates)
- Start time: 3pm (meeting at 2:45pm)
- Duration: 4 hrs. 30 mins approx.
- Departure point: close to the Sagrada Familia (exact address indicated on your voucher)
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, French (depending on the day)
- To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator on the day
- According to the nationality of participants, the tour may be conducted in more than one language
- Comfortable clothing and footwear recommended
- Out of respect for the religious nature of certain sites, participants are asked not to wear flip-flops, shorts, sleeveless shirts, short skirts, or any other inappropriate clothing
- The Sagrada Familia is not accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Admission to Parc Güell
- Admission to the Sagrada Familia
- Transport in an air-conditioned bus
- The services of your bilingual tour guide
Price doesn’t include
- Admission to Casa Batlló and La Pedrera
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Any other extras