You would like
Get up-close to the works of Antoni Gaudi
Visit a unique site that combines nature, modernism and art
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
Starting time 10:00 AM , 11:00 AM , 12:00 PM , 6:30 PM
Acommpanied by an expert guide, take a stroll around Guell Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to see the quirky constructions that define and decorate this unique open-air gallery!
Dreamed up by Count Guell and designed by Antoni Gaudi, Park Guell is a nest of curious, artistic, modernist constructions located right in the heart of the city for everyone to enjoy.
Your guide will take you on a tour to discover these original pieces of art, discussing their importance in the Catalonian modernism movement.
Of particular interest are the statues and colourful ceramic mosaics called trendacis, as well as the central square created by 86 Doric colomns engineered in Gaudi's signature tree shapes.
Take advantage of the park's location on the top of a hill in the north of the city to gaze at some spectacular views of Barcelona too!
The languages proposed for this tour vary according to the day and season.
- 11am - every day
- 10am - Wednesday
English + Spanish
- 10am - Tuesday, Thursday + Sunday
English + French
- 10am - Friday
- 10am - Saturday
April → September
- 10am - Monday
- 6:30pm - every day
English + Spanish
- 12-noon - Friday + Saturday
Good to know
- Availability (excluding exceptional dates)
April-October: every day
November - March: Friday & Saturday
- Departure point: 41 Larrard Street
- To take part in this activity, simply present your voucher to the service provider on the day
- For speakers of foreign languages, the tour is available in several languages
- The tour is free for children under 6 years of age
- Entry to Park Guell
- The commentaries and services of an experienced guide
Price doesn’t include
- Entry to Gaudi's house
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- All other extras