You would like
A family activity
Learn all about Barcelona's history
Try the local tapas
Essential information *
Duration 3 hours
Starting time 11:00 AM , 4:00 PM
Discover Barcelona's historical center by bike and taste some typical Spanish tapas dishes!
With your expert guide you will ride through the center of the Catalan capital, an area rich in historical sites, to discover:
- The Palace of Catalan Music
- The Gothic Quarter
- The Cathedral
- Plaça Real
- Port Vell
- And much more!
Breaks are scheduled throughout the tour, allowing you to listen to the guide's commentary and to make the most of the sites visited. You will of course be able to take photos throughout for souvenirs.
Pedal on to the end of your tour and a treat is in store: enjoy tasting some of Barcelona's famous Tapas with a drink of your choice in a typical Spanish restaurant.
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Time: 11am or 4pm
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Departure: El Born District
- Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German, Italian and Dutch
- The tour will only take place if there are a minimum of 4 participants
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable clothing for the tour
- A lock, child seat and helmet will be offered to you if you need