You would like
Ticket for Ferrari Land
Attractions adapted to all ages and levels
A world revolving around reconstructions of Italian cities
A fun day only 1h away from Barcelona
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 day
Opening hours 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Get your tickets for Ferrari Land, just 1h away from Barcelona !
Ferrari Land is the very first theme parc in Spain revolving around car rallies. Discover 11 attractions for people of all ages. You will get to walk around reconstructed cities such as Rome, Milan and Venise. Thanks to the spectacular attractions of Ferrari Land, you will enjoy an authentic and thrilling experience.
You will discover the Red Force, the highest and fastest vertical accelerator in Europe. Experience this spectacular ride with an 880-metre route, accelerating from 180 km/h in just 5 seconds and reaching a maximum height of 112 metres. You can also try the Flying Dreams ! You will get to discover the whole world through a trip in a real Ferrari.
Since april 2018, children are able to make the most of a new Area with 5 amazing new attractions !
Spend a unique day rich in emotions and sensations surrounded by friends or family!
Good to know
- Every day from 23 March to 4 November and from 24 December to 6 January
- On weekends only from 5 November to 23 December, closing from 7 January to 22 March
- Opening times: from 11am to 4pm
- Duration: free access for 1 day
- HALLOWEEN : from sept the 19th to nov the 15th 2020, from 11am to 4pm
- You will need to show your printed voucher at the entrance of the park to be able to gain access to Ferrari Land
- A piece of ID may be asked of you to show upon entry ir order to verify the ticketholder name
- You will need to pay extra for certain activities (arcade games, slot games…)
- The PortAventura Park is situated approximately 1 hour and a half from Barcelona by car or 1 hour by train. A direct line is available between the centre of Barcelona and the PortAventura Park station
- Animals aren't allowed in the park
- There is a car park available for 12€ (normal price) and 14,50€ for a speical parking slot
- The park has an animal kennel (extra charge) and instructions in order for you to be able to leave your bags (extra charge)
- Ticket to Ferrari Land
Price doesn’t include
- Any personnal expenses inside the park
- Tips (optionnal)
- Any other extras