This day excursion combines exhilaration and relaxation in the two main activities.
- Guided excursion to Rotorua and tour of Waitomo caves
After leaving your hotel in Auckland we will travel to Rotorua by minibus, making stops at the following sites:
- Waikato dairy region
- Waitomo Caves (guided tour)
- Te Puia Maori Cultural Centre (enjoy Maori dance and traditional entertainment including the famous Haka)
- Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve (with many geysers and boiling mud pools)
- Lake Rotorua and Government Gardens
Lunch - Picnic will be served between Waitomo and Rotorua
- Zorb Ride
For the next part of your tour get ready for a unique experience! Roll down the hills of Rotorua in an inflatable plastic ball, experience an incredible adrenalin rush as you descend at high speed! This activity is completely safe and totally unforgettable!
If you love adrenalin and beautiful scenery then this is the tour for you! ! !