Explore the spectacular city of Auckland during a comprehensive express tour!
After leaving your hotel you will be taken by minibus around the city's most beautiful sites. Explore this multicultural city which has over 190 different ethnicities! During the tour you will visit many locations and can visit the following places on foot :
- Harbour Bridge: A huge bridge with views across the Waitemata Harbour and the Westhaven Marina
- Queen Street: The business district built in 1840
- Wynyard Quarter: An area close to the port which is home to many luxury yachts
- University of Auckland: The city's university with an annual population of over 39,000 students
- Auckland Museum: A museum which showcases New Zealand's history and culture
- Winter Gardens Pavilion: an indoor garden with rare and magnificent plants
- Paratai Drive: an upmarket residential neighbourhood with views of the Waitemata Harbour
At the end of the tour you will be returned to your hotel.